- Press release: College Students Reveal Why They Skip Class In 140 Characters Or Less
- Why Do College Students Skip Class?
- Press release: Class120 Provides Parents, Coaches, Academic Advisors With Alerts When College Students Skip Class
- Press release: Lynn University First To Pilot Early Alert Class120 System
- Blake’s Story: Skipping Class Leads to Dropping Out
Tag Archives: Flunk
Any parent of a soon-to-be or current college student may want to hear what Susan has to say about her experience with a son who skipped many college classes. The bottom line is that if Susan had known her son’s academics … Continue reading
Rodney is one parent who understands that student success begins with going to class. In this short video, Rodney makes an insightful point about why he thinks older college students make better grades: they go to class. Rodney’s words are … Continue reading